Please check in the Photo Gallery section under We're Back to see what the facility looks like right now. We have shared much of this information already, but want to be sure you know all the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe during our reopening:
- We are transporting everyone so we can make sure participants don't come in contact with anyone or each other until we know they have a mask on, sanitize their hands, and have no temperature.
- Everyone is in cohort groups of no more than 10, including staff. They are transported together, use the restroom together (2 by 2), eat together, and stay in the same place in the building. Food is prepared at lunch time and brought to each area.
- Social distance is maintained when moving about, and maintained in the program area with tables placed so individuals are 6 feet apart.
- Everyone is currently wearing masks AND face shields, although the shields will be removed once we are sure everyone understands and can follow safety guidelines.
- We are cleaning all hard surfaces every two hours, and washing hands or using hand sanitizer every two hours.
- Bathroom facilities are cleaned after each person's use
- We are allowing no visitors to the program to minimize participant exposure to the community for now
- We have a very detailed pandemic preparedness and response plan, posted on this website, to be able to respond to problems quickly and effectively.
Most important of all, we are so happy to have participants back, to be able to learn together, visit, and grow. We missed you!!
Page Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 (14:41:03)